Frame only sale.

With the demise of our dear friend John Price (Sandman) and the cancellation of my trip with him to Holland this month I find myself drawn towards making a new frame that takes away all the little niggling things I don't like about this one (there are not too many, but I was always going to build another in my search for my own "perfection"). This is a tubular frame, hard-tail and designed to be all 20" wheels.
So if anyone wants to buy a finished frame with dual-link Ackerman steering and 20mm tube axles (bolt thru for added resilience/safety) then its up for grabs for £75.
This is the bare frame, with front axles and disc brake mounts only. No wheels, no brakes, no seat.

PM me if interested.
Caller collects or pays for transport.

With the demise of our dear friend John Price (Sandman) and the cancellation of my trip with him to Holland this month I find myself drawn towards making a new frame that takes away all the little niggling things I don't like about this one (there are not too many, but I was always going to build another in my search for my own "perfection"). This is a tubular frame, hard-tail and designed to be all 20" wheels.
So if anyone wants to buy a finished frame with dual-link Ackerman steering and 20mm tube axles (bolt thru for added resilience/safety) then its up for grabs for £75.
This is the bare frame, with front axles and disc brake mounts only. No wheels, no brakes, no seat.

PM me if interested.
Caller collects or pays for transport.
Do you offer 'FAST & FREE' shipping ? :devilish:

It's just under 5400 miles, (8690 km)

Last edited:

Twinkle

Super Moderator
Thank you Danny for the hospitality today Great seeing you again ,
I can comfirm the frame is now stting in our garage awaiting the new next stage in its life , Where it will become one again .

Regards Ken and Emma

It was my pleasure to have you and Ken here today Emma. :D
Glad you got home safe & sound and in a really good time too!