Best Warrior seat ideas

Double pull levers require twice the effort at that side for the same result. If you have an injured or weak hand they are very usefull. A rear brake can be exceedingly dangerous on a tadpole trike like a Warrior. It's perfectly easy to do a stoppie with good disc brakes on the front meaning the rear looses traction. Braking hard whilst having some steering input with a rear brake can easily have the rear overtaking the front. Fun if you are expecting and wanting it, but lethal if not .

I don't feel that I need to pull harder on the the double brake. But I also don't like it as the front wheels lock.
Rear can over take yes. But I noticed by a hard brake that the rear will not turn the trike. Only as you don't brake that hard in the front.

One thing with the double brake that is a thing, is that you need to set it up right. As one wheel brakes harder than the other, you will also turn.

As you go for only front brakes, I would use one on each side. Way easier to setup and brake in a straight line.

aOK after riding it a few days we are adding the left lever, no place to rest that arm, needs something to do, and planning on moving the shifters up there also. learning

Wrist rests are maybe a nice thing also. I am hoi g to make them for my trike. Now I rest my hands on top of the handle bars.

The rear shifter is nice to have on the handle bars. The front one, you will not use that much as you aren't in the mountains.