aurora delta

Heres a picture of the trike turned upside down so I can fab up a derailleur mount. For some reason I,ve been avoiding this part of the project but today I figured what the heck, give it a shot. And it proved easier than expected. It's not welded solid yet, still need's a bit of positioning till it feels right, nevertheless another piece of the puzzle.

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
Those jobs that we keep putting off and, when we get around to doing them, find that they were not as bad as we thought they may have been been.

What is the difference between jobs we like and jobs we don't? Only our mindset.

Another way of looking at it is, "The choices we make every day." The jobs we choose to do and those that we choose not to.

Looks like that is coming along real nice Buddy! Wish I could come over and see it in person.:(

It's not completely finished yet but enough that it could be taken for a short ride in the back lane. It needs a few tweaks and some finishing touches but considering it was like most projects here built from scratch it worked surprisingly well

Very nice , and your snow has gone !

Paul

Thank you and yes our snow has gone although it is in the forecast for some areas west of us tonight I think. The trike has a 48V Tongsheng motor that uses torque assist system. It took some fiddling around with but once the motor was dialed in it worked very well. Plus with those 20" wheels it seems quite easy to peddle without power.

Yes Sir Joey I do like it as much as I imagined. It does not have a lot of ground clearance so I,m careful about the path I take but it is easy to mount and dismount. The real surprising detail is how far it can go without using much battery power. The other day a friend and I went for a 65 km ride and the power indicator which is a series of bars didn,t even drop 1 bar. Previous to that it racked up a 2 day total of 108 km,s with the same result. It actually makes me wonder if the battery indicator is working correctly