Cheap pipe bender

£48....bargain. At least £71 even on ebay and well over £100 in many places. Ideal for knocking out those mesh seat frames.

The one in that Ad' is the very one that my Hydraulic bender was made from by John.
It is fairly unusable as a manual bender unless you have a properly anchored post to mount it on and arms like a gorilla. :(
The formers and followers are quite good and in a decent range of sizes. Converting it to hydraulic was the answer, but it still takes up a lot of room.

Isn't the problem that pipe and tube are not the same ?
So the dies fit pipe sizes and not tube sizes ?

IIRC pipe is measured internally and tube externally. Just because there is a difference doesn't mean that the makers of any tube or pipe bender know or even care about that though. What they label as a pipe bender could be a tube bender or vise-versa. I suppose the only ones you could reasonably rely on to fit what they say would be a plumbers copper pipe bender made for a very specific pipe standard.

Pipe is not and will never be tubing, pipe is id, tube od, without supporting the walls..you know the rest.
Dave gingery sold a diy tubing bender book. Built mine with hard maple . Because w still equals f x d. If you want less effort, increase the d by making the handle longer

Than