Easter Pictures

This use of a China Cup to decorate started last week and was finished yesterday. Part of the delay due to me becoming ill. Happy Easter to all.

....great to be over here for Easter, it's a non-event in Thailand. Perfect excuse to gorge on choccie eggs.

Happy Easter Mr Cat - don't go chasing after them chicks..........:)
Afternoon FrankCrank Yes Easter is also in Canada but sorry to read it is a non-event in Thailand. I'll try to restrain from chasing them Chicks...... But some can be so good looking.:love:. Have enjoyed a few choccie eggs though....

But... excuse me.... isn't EASTER a religious festival/topic that is banned from this area of the forum by its very premise?

Just interested to know if its therefore OK to start posting inflammatory stuff about my religion, ethnicity racial supremacy or other such "fun" stuff.
Roolz-is-Roolz aren't they? ;) Unless we is Hypocrites? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Yeah, I should probably give myself an infraction!
For me, I am looking at the name "Easter" as printed on my calendar, and beside it... "day off"!
Happy day off... whatever the term "day off" actually means.
So unless we start turning on each other, the thread is so far safe and neutral.

Now if anyone starts claiming that upright bikes are better than bents, then we would have a holy war on our hands.

Brad