Electric Nitro

2 fully charged 36V LiPo packs put out 84V in series.
I hope the controller can handle that , 18S compared to 20S is 10% difference.
For electronics that can mean the difference between working fine and magic smoke.

I have a cyc x1 stealth.

I don't feel like registering it. Makes it easy to keep it steer legal.

Advice, don't play with the voltages. Just connect the max limit battery and use the power modes as you want extra boost.

Those modes are your Nitro, especially the highest mode. Many bikes have it as the turbo mode. The mode below that is speed.

Advice, don't play with the voltages. Just connect the max limit battery and use the power modes as you want extra boost.

Those modes are your Nitro, especially the highest mode. Many bikes have it as the turbo mode. The mode below that is speed.
I will show you.

But why? why not run 72v? In the end you will only use the max power you have.
I do it as i am not touring. I ride than on throttle and max power. As i place a bigger controller, i will use that on full power.

Legality. Basically it's a backup battery that can be used for rocket boosts of power.

But why? You can. Also build a 72v and a 48v battery and swap as you drive off-road. You only need a switch.
Why... because I'm eccentric. I do things that interest me.

Example. A couple years ago I made a Japanese hand plane. The blade is a modified AR-15 shooting target. Took forever to grind down and sharpen.