fat delta

Jeffstuff yes I intend to enclose it. I've put about 125 km,s on it without a body so any issue's could be identified and addressed. Fortunately no real pressing issues came up. One thing though, the donor bikes were CHEAP and so all 3 wheels have been taken to a local bike shop to get lubed, adjusted and have the spokes properly tensioned. I have already got the lexan for the front and back windows and pretty much settled on a body style. Nothing too fancy, just a variation of the organic elf style. I,ve tried yellow and white coroplast this time I'm thinking maybe blue.

I used to buy it from Rona, but they got bought out by Lowes who don't carry in at least at the nearest store to my place. Home Depot also sold it the last time I looked but they were a bit more expensive than the Rona store which was roughly $30 per 4' by 8' sheet.

It's $50 a sheet at my local Home Depot. Only problem is the only color is white. But there are still 2 Rona stores in my city, they have white, red and yellow and it's $33 a sheet. Based on my last coro bodies I think 3 sheets of 4 by 8 should do it with some to spare. Not only do I need 2 sides and a roof but also need to make an inner rear fender storage area.