FAT TAD

1000w is spanking the drive chain. Make sure the chain is quality and carry spare links and a chain tool. My 750w tsdz2 just snapped a medium quality chain today as I powered up a small hill. Fat tyres will further strain the chain.

Wow! Strictly off-road only in this country (250W/350W and/or 15MPH max on public roads) anything more and you are in trouble with the law.
With 1,000 W if you aren't in a nice low gear you may find that you snap the chain or start folding the trike in half (he said helpfully) ;)
Good Luck!

Website
community.webshots.com
1000w is spanking the drive chain. Make sure the chain is quality and carry spare links and a chain tool. My 750w tsdz2 just snapped a medium quality chain today as I powered up a small hill. Fat tyres will further strain the chain.
Will do, never snaps chain but first time for everything. My trails are mostly flat and I don’t go crazy on the throttle. I just use when I’m tired snd need a break

What kind of gearing is there? A normal cassette/derailer won't appreciate changing gears under full load.
And most IGH's neither. My 750W mid drive ate 2 Alfine 11 in 18 months. Now using a gear-sensor that shuts down the motor when the gear cable moves even a bit.