Flat pack Velomobile ?

Hi all

Someone is developing a flat pack velomobile ?

Facebook page

and cut & assembled ?

Looks good so far , he is aiming for a nice simple body shape...

not being snobby but I only consider it a faired trike , to be a velomobile it really needs suspension.

I did have trouble with images on both this site and Postimage at the time when I made this posting.

However I can see them now ?

I can see them too.
Ahhhh.... a "BOX" with wheels on it. ;)

Pictures not working.
I think it's probably my end. I have a myriad of various tools that work to maintain some semblance of privacy. I think in this case it's "Facebook Container" that's stopping them loading. Just because you don't use Facebook doesn't mean they don't want to track your activity.

An interesting concept. Hope they can develop it.

Hi Zombies!
I like the look of wheel pants. On airplanes, on a Velo, and on the Elio (that will never make it into production).I could see a HPV Elio. Better than 87 MPG!
This box on a bike could use wheel pants, controls spray outside of the main body, turn with wheels.
Jeffstuff!

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
Elio (that will never make it into production).
I reckoned that years ago. I liked the concept and followed it keenly for a few years and then lost interest. It is too late and also has taken too much time. Its design philosophy was taken over by the electric alternatives before it got off the ground. I would rather have an Electra Meccanica Solo or similar.

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
I'd never heard the term "wheel pants". Google has enlightened me.
A video on the Transport Evolved Youtube channel mentioned that "pants" is now an English term that means, well, "girly" or that's how I heard it. I guess it would do the job with little extra weight although I have never seen any.

Google now tells me they are just wheel fairings.

flat pack with some assembly required is really the only way to sell economical velomobiles, once they are fully assembled you are looking at a minimum of
$400 or more to ship door to door in the USA depending on distance.