HELLO Amazing what you find when you're looking for something else

I was looking for "motorcycle trike plans" and kept seeing Atomic Zombie. And a couple weeks (or so) ago I clicked.. Back in the day I thought recumbent's were "way to much chain" and "That don't look right"... Now I have bought two books (bikes for Evil and Bonanza) bought used .. I am looking at bikes a whole different way now

Last edited:
Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
I was looking for "motorcycle trike plans" and kept seeing Atomic Zombie. And a couple weeks (or so) ago I clicked.. Back in the day I thought recumbent's were "way to much chain" and "That don't look right"... Now I have bought two books (bikes for Evil and Bonanza) used.. I am looking at bikes a whole different way now
A hearty welcome for you to the Group, Buckolieo.

And you have the freedom to make them any way/design you like. If it doesn't quite work out when finished, make another, and another, etc.

A hearty welcome for you to the Group, Buckolieo.

And you have the freedom to make them any way/design you like. If it doesn't quite work out when finished, make another, and another, etc.
Thank you for the welcome... I have 2 26" full suspension (same but different name both exact layout "Huffy") and 1 24" mountain bikes.. Don't have grinder but have Dremmel and a Sawzall MUHAHAHAAAA.. Have Flux core welder( fake MIG with no IG)... Gona do this..

Thanks for your support, and for dropping in.
You just need that grinder in your tactical kit, and the world will be yours!

Brad
LMAO yep just found out the dremmel sux .. Harbor Freight hear I come.. God I am having fun so far..

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Unless of course you need to shorten and re-spline a Jeep Differential completely by hand.
The a Dremmel is a good friend to have.

Well, I actually did the work with an angle grinder, but the Dremmel helped making alignment marks.
Yeah, I am that kind of crazy!...

Brad

LMAO yep just found out the dremmel sux .. Harbor Freight hear I come.. God I am having fun so far..

Last edited: