Hybrid handcycle for wheelchair

Would anybody be able to please come up with a design for a wheelchair attachment that would enable a fat middle aged git like me to get more active.
I've looked online for commercially available ones and they start at around the £4000 Mark for any that can be used by me at 380lb. The sort of thing I mean is like the teamhybrid s11 cougar or s24 cougar

Hi
Yes, I (we) can help, the question is, do you have your own workshop?, what's your budget? do you want e-assist?, do you have a donor bike?
The cougar construction is based on a lengthened head tube, not to difficult, and to fit a bottom bracket instead of handle bar, not to difficult.
The problematic part is to fit a rear wheel into a front fork. the front wheel is 100mm or 110mm wide and symmetric, a rear wheel is 135mm wide and asymmetric, so the front fork has to be re-made. The other difficult part is to make a connection frame to the wheelchair which is strong enough and can easily be removed.
My suggestion is to for you to make a hand cranked 3 wheeler with 20" wheels. That design is easier to make, stronger and the bike is ready when you are.

Thanks for the reply
I don't have a workshop and will need to scrounge donor parts as needed budget is basically zero as I'm out of work but I need to get moving again as my arthritis is only going to get worse if I don't. Unfortunately I'd need the attachment rather than the cycle as it would need to be able to be used in pedestrian areas. Pedal assist is a luxury for the future, I was trying to get a space in a local man's shed group to let me learn to weld by building this.