My StreetFox. My gratitude.

Here i want to express a heartful THANKS to Brad, and all others, who answered my questions about building a StreetFox.

Not being a mechanic at all, i made something i never had imagined that i would be able to make, a human powered vehicle satisfying my needs for commuting, work, joy, health, travelling.
Here it is, its majesty the StreetFox:
https://i-alli-ellatha.blogspot.com/p/my-self-made-tadpole-trike.html

At this point i simply feel like giving something back to the community, hoping that somebody sometime picks some idea for building his own HPV.

Comments about mistakes or improvements, always welcome.
Thank You.

The front tyres look somewhat squared off. Has that happened through usage, have they been ground down or is just a trick of the camera?

Hey well done for:-

great Streetfox
great blog [ excellent English ]
very good explanations as to how to build the parts you could not get easily
courage to go camping on your lashed together first trike

A real inspiration and just show's what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.

Safe riding Paul

The front tyres look somewhat squared off. Has that happened through usage, have they been ground down or is just a trick of the camera?
I paid quite something for them but no regret, after months of use they are worn out just a bit.

I believe that they are very important in this vehicle for braking safety - no compromise on this! ;)