Race and tour trike with 20inch all around.

Website
kurbkrawlabikes.wixsite.com
I started looking into various 20" wheel options and wanted to run Skyway BMX mag wheels for a project. Running a separate mountain bike hub with a derailleur fixes any set up if you need gears. The only disadvantage with mag wheels is you can't easily fit disc brakes or have high pressure tyres. If anyone has done this, please let me know.

Twinkle

Super Moderator
Sadly all my photos of a jackshaft disappeared when post image messed about.
We used a pawl less freewheel modified this gave us a 24/16 increase in gearing and fitted into the redundant bottom bracket of the triangle

The old breakers are still very good.
Emma, do you have e-assist with a motor in the wheel? I was looking ad an other system that goes by the pedals.

Twinkle

Super Moderator
The old breakers are still very good.
Emma, do you have e-assist with a motor in the wheel? I was looking ad an other system that goes by the pedals.
We have 4 Q100 motors from bmsbattery.com
And a tongseng and a Shimano steps 6000 middie drive , problem means you cannot use a clamp on BB mount , oi must be cut and fishmouthed into the main boom.

Regards Emma

We have 4 Q100 motors from bmsbattery.com
And a tongseng and a Shimano steps 6000 middie drive , problem means you cannot use a clamp on BB mount , oi must be cut and fishmouthed into the main boom.

Regards Emma
HI Emma,

I have seen an other system.
The pendix ebike. It doesn't mater how the front is like other motors that are mounted on the pedals.
It's very easy to mount and you can keep your existing 3 speed as you have that.
The battery must be mounted in the front, but that is the only thing that I would change by extending the cable.

I want e-suport. I tried a bike with it and it is just great.