So what's next?

June 7th 2020:
So in a welcome break from making my storage shed I slipped out to the garage/workshop to play with bike parts.

I re-tensioned the 24" Unicycle rims from 70Kgf up to 100Kgf (according to my Park TM-1) while keeping them "true" as seen from the Dial Gauge (0.2mm), this was achieved in 2 x 1/4-turn passes on my tender spoke nipples (very easy with the new "cheap" silverline spoke wrenches Paul, the black one is the best fit in my opinion). Then I put new socks & boots on them.

They do look splendid and rather "large" when seen alongside the Schwalbe Marathon Pluses on the 20" wheeled tadpole.
I guess I will just Have To make a bike for them to go on won't I?

What about starting by measuring the Pythons pivot then slapping them on the back , should change the pivot angle for free and you can try it's handling ?

Some spokes arrived today while I was out. So a wheel was made and trued up this afternoon. That is now all 3 of the 24" wheels looking for a trike to join up with for dirty cross-country fun and mutual pleasure.

The N380 is again geared down with an enlarged rear sprocket. I just need to pull together all the other "bits" of a trike now.

I am trying to decide on which forks to butcher for the 24" wheeled FWD delta.

I have 2 candidates that will take the wide balloon tyre of the 24" wheel.
One is a true 24" fork that is slim and elegant (the black one on the left) but it is fairly tapered at the bottom end; and a heavier feeling 26" fork that instead of having delicate "dropouts" has ugly pressed and folded indents into the steel tubing (Peugeot branded, but budget engineering).

Widening forks always tends to shorten them (is my experience), so maybe the longer 26" forks are the better bet?

Whichever forks I use I will still have to widen them from their current 100mm to 135mm to accept the rear wheel hub I want to drop in there.
So the pressed flattened rubbish drop-outs of the purple forks will have to go anyway and maybe it is better to butcher these and insert some 3 or 4mm plate into them after widening and re-squaring the bottom ends of the forks at 135mm. The brake bosses are immaterial as the hub is a disc-braked hub so I can chuck a cable pull disc caliper on there too.

Any thoughts/recommendations from 'Team AZ'?

The black look a bit weedy for trike use. As you say the purple are just horrible at the end. I'd agree with you on butchering the purple ones.