Spokane Wa, Delta-Timber Wolf - $100

Hi,

After a way to long build my body has informed me that I can no longer peddle a recumbent bike.
Mine started as a Delta Wolf - I was no longer able to get out of the seat.
Converted to a Timber Wolf. But....

If your interested, $100 covers means that I don't have to tell my wife that I gave it away.

John
Text me: 509-879-8795

Hi,

After a way to long build my body has informed me that I can no longer peddle a recumbent bike.
Mine started as a Delta Wolf - I was no longer able to get out of the seat.
Converted to a Timber Wolf. But....

If your interested, $100 covers means that I don't have to tell my wife that I gave it away.

John
Text me: 509-879-8795
Sorry to hear this. I was feeling very much the same last year. At 210# I am regarded as clinically obese and getting in and out of my tadpole trike was difficult and I seemed to have no energy at all for pedaling.
I told my Dr. that I was no longer going to take Statin medication as my muscles were wasting away and I felt like I had no energy.
Rather than admit defeat and stop cycling, I signed up with a local Gym (with trainers, not just a shed full of eqpt.) and now 5 months later mounting & dismounting is no longer the agony and difficulty it was and I am once again enjoying my rides. While I have e-assist on my trike, I am trying more and more to only use it as a last resort when my energy stores are depleted and my legs feel like jelly.
Of course you may be in a worse state of health than me, but I am one of the "awkward-squad" and I don't want to be dictated to by my failure to exercise and keep in shape (admittedly "round" IS a shape though ;) ).

I hope you can find a way to keep the hobby going, but my very best wishes to you either way.

yes Statin meds are really bad. I have tried several for lowering cholesteral but always have bad effect on liver.
Look at using REPATHA. It lowered my cholesteral a bunch. Got it for 6 months free.

UPDATE: : : : : : : :
The day I posted started this thread I had just gotten home from having another heart attack. I was feeling low, mad, p-offed, etc. Since that post I have had time to reassess, to re-think. I actually am in a good mind set now and am back on the bike project. I actually have it to the point of being ridden. I do need to design a jack shaft assembly. Other than that, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES FROM YaALL!

a jackshaft? what trike are you building?
LOST in Ryderwood Wa.