trailer

iam wondering if someone has a good pair of plans for a trike behind a warrior without having to change the frame of my warrior?

Most 2-Wheeled trailers have a universal hitch to a spigot that is bolted in place by the rear wheel's axle nut.
There should be no need to do anything to the Warrior frame. The spigots can be purchased quite cheaply and a basic frame for a trailer should be easy to copy.
I would go and browse one in a store and take a few pictures and/or measurements.

Last edited:

Twinkle

Super Moderator
On a warrior I would possibly suggest that an extra support might be included between the bottom of the seat tube and the axle to triangulate the rear end for extra strength on braking and pulling way .

regards emma

I build bike trailer after looking at the Warrior I would suggest welding a bracket around back wheel and build a trailer for for it....I would also suggest that you find a copy of the book The CART Book with plans and projects by William L. Sullival I would look to your local library if they don't have ask about inter library loan...If all else fails send me a PM

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Very good advice, Emma.

The warrior was not designed "as is" for towing or even a rear motor.
Triangualtion will be a must. Even some 3/4" tubes will do, even chopped from a standard bicycle frame rear triangle.

Brad

On a warrior I would possibly suggest that an extra support might be included between the bottom of the seat tube and the axle to triangulate the rear end for extra strength on braking and pulling way .

regards emma