Vulcan-74... An Epic 6502 Powered Game Computer Made of 1980 Logic Parts!

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Sometimes, I enjoy hiding in my nerd cave, rewinding time!
This thread is here for those who want to follow this build.
When I make updates, you can get a notification via email from this thread.

Here is a link to the full Build Log on our DIY Tutorials Page...

Vulcan-74 Build Log
Last Update : March 31, 2019

Cheers!
Radical Brad

Last edited:
Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
Where do you get the time from? I have a friend, when asked the same question once, who said, "It is simply the choices we make every day."
I am either not making enough choices or those that I am making are simply wrong.
I stumbled across the Cat5 cable trick many years ago. Great stuff, and solders well too.
An electronics element seems to be gathering speed on the Atomic Zombie forum.

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
I always answer that one the same way...
  1. Don't watch TV.
  2. Only have productive hobbies.
It's amazing what can be done the same amount of time it takes to sit slack-jawed suffering through an episode of Survivor!

I am going to add a lot more tech as soon as I have the time.
Everything on my old LucidScience.com dumping ground and a bunch of new projects I never posted anywhere.
Will probably keep then in my "Hacks" section.

Brad

Where do you get the time from? I have a friend, when asked the same question once, who said, "It is simply the choices we make every day."
I am either not making enough choices or those that I am making are simply wrong.
I stumbled across the Cat5 cable trick many years ago. Great stuff, and solders well too.
An electronics element seems to be gathering speed on the Atomic Zombie forum.

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Yes, I remember talking to the builder way back when it first came out. I was very impressed by the data collecting he was doing. At the time, I think the bike had another name along the lines of Microship or something like that. He jammed a lot of big gear on that bike for sure!

Brad

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
WinneBiko I and WinneBiko II, followed by BEHEMOTH, then came Microship (was also the name of one of his websites), and then ...
Have got to give him credit for the technology and the way he used it, and the intestinal fortitude to pedal the thing around the countryside. Must have been one hell of a task at times.
I read/viewed all I could find on the matter and it gave me a few ideas, but I don't have the resources that he did.

Hi, I really appreciate the work that you have done great work to make this game. You have used all your logic and tricks to make such a creative game. Anyone who wants to get the information related to this field, they can refer to it. With such good techniques from our mind, we can do many things in this world. This post will be motivational for us to understand technical concepts. I am a Professor but my hobby is to write articles and blogs in my free time. I really appreciate (stupid spam link removed) for providing me knowledge related to writing on any topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
Sorry folks for allowing the parasite above to sneak through the registration system.
The link went to some essay writing service, and it was one of the worst I have ever seen. A real joke.
I have a new registration page to complete that will lead these idiots on a wild goose chase, but won't have time to finish it until fall time.

This is what I think of spamming losers like this one...

https://www.atomiczombie.com/spammers/