Warrior build UK

Yes, STL. Don't mid sharing if you want a copy. Just mirror it in Cura (Y axis) for the opposite jig.
Used it to shape the bottom ends of the arms, but now need a jig for the semi-tubular cut-out on the top.
Just to be sure.
Was going to mill them but used cutter grinder and filed them in the end.
Martin.

HI Martin, Yes, I would love to receive a copy of the stl file for the jig. Currently I am in the process of gathering materials for a warrior/streetfox hybrid mix. And with the experience of building my first warrior I now know that a jig would be helpful - or at least will save me from some headaches.
Best, Kiezel

HI Martin, Yes, I would love to receive a copy of the stl file for the jig. Currently I am in the process of gathering materials for a warrior/streetfox hybrid mix. And with the experience of building my first warrior I now know that a jig would be helpful - or at least will save me from some headaches.
Best, Kiezel
Ok, I actually printer 3 jigs, left hand and right hand versions. The biggest was printed on a Chiron which has a bed size of 450mm square, 2 others were done on a Anet 8, 220mmsq bed.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Do you have an email I could post to? Or is there another method to receive the stl files.

If they are not quite right for you, angle or size wise, let me know and I could adjust them.

Martin.

Do you have an email I could post to? Or is there another method to receive the stl files.
Martin.
Use PM to send email addresses stops people acquiring your email for nefarious purposes ;)

Paul

Paul, tried to find something like that.
Is it....'Start a new conversation' guising as PM?
Dale Rider

Yes it's that , although I think some people have it turned off on their profile.

Paul