Warrior racing trike changed design

As you are in the Netherlands, than it's easier to get them from a Dutch webshop.
Here I got mine from.
https://www.internet-bikes.com/m/45197-m-wave-balhoofd-cartridge-staal-zwart-11-8-inch/

You need to check the diameters of the steering. They have different sizes.

The only thing I got from aliexpres, are the 20mm wheelhubs. For a country as the Netherlands, it is very easy to get parts and help with it. Most bike shops will have the parts or can order it.
Thank you Emiel, I will have a look into that!

I need to ad and change a few things on my bike. All have to do with the chain.
My chain comes off under the frame from the small wheels under me, so I need to ad an u profile so it stays on.
Als am I thinking to ad a longer tube around the chain. This mainly in the front. With a bumpy road, the chain hits my leg and with the tube, that will be less and also less of a problem as it hits me.
Other than that, my Trike rides great.
Did a ride today and except for the off-road part, it went great. A velomobile passed me but I could keep up with him.
Average over lal 16km/h with walking parts because of the off-road part. But on the asphalt outside the town centers it went easily 25km/h and higher. Even with the wind from the front.

I need to ad and change a few things on my bike. All have to do with the chain.
My chain comes off under the frame from the small wheels under me, so I need to ad an u profile so it stays on.
Als am I thinking to ad a longer tube around the chain. This mainly in the front. With a bumpy road, the chain hits my leg and with the tube, that will be less and also less of a problem as it hits me.
Other than that, my Trike rides great.
Did a ride today and except for the off-road part, it went great. A velomobile passed me but I could keep up with him.
Average over lal 16km/h with walking parts because of the off-road part. But on the asphalt outside the town centers it went easily 25km/h and higher. Even with the wind from the front.
Chain tubes do help a lot. They also keep the inside face of your right calf free from oil. :ROFLMAO:

Chain tubes do help a lot. They also keep the inside face of your right calf free from oil. :ROFLMAO:
That also. 😂

This month I get my holiday money and I am getting an e-assist from it. No holiday for me this year, so I use it for that. As I mount that, I ad the tubing on the chain.

How powerful an assist are you getting?
250w. As I go higher, than I need to rest my trike and get a numberplate and must I wear a helmet. But than still a limit on what is allowed and Max 45km/h.
With 250w max 25km/h but I let it go faster.

HI Emiel, that's a nice one you have build there. One question, where did you get the spherical ball bearings/ball joints for the steering control arms? Also, if you bought these through aliexpress, is it possible to share the details? I am also from the Netherlands, but building in France. Thanks!
Just ordered these as the manual says 3/8th - Closest would be m10 me thinks - Could not find a decent price on Ebay for some strange reason. I want to build more than one bent and have a couple tie rod spares
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33015839236.html