Warrior racing trike changed design

Looking good , next hurdle chain management !

Looking good , next hurdle chain management !
Thank you.
I know, but my chain is 's bit to short, so I must extend it. Getting that soon and then I can work on that.
Now the holes are closed, it looks better. It isn't perfect yet, but I clean the welds and put some new ones on ad I am ready.

I am making mounts under the luggage carrier, where I hang my bags on. Under the seat I make a mounting for side bags.

I fixed today my city bike instead of working on my trike. I pick up this coming week the latest parts up as the shop owner is not on holiday.
Waiting for 2 ball bearings, but I expect them this week. But even without them, I will start working further on my steering.
I will also start on the rear luggage rack.
As I get all parts this week, then I will have my trike next week ready for a test drive.

While building, I changed several things and I am already thinking of doing a second build with those and other changes.
Now I am started, I am getting addicted to building recumbents. 🤣🤣🤣

I ordered the final part to finish the drive train. Tomorrow I only need to pickup a few bolds and then I can put the chain on.
I got the guide wheels and extended my chain. The front derailleur will come this Friday.
The ball bearings for the steering come this week I hope. Then I can finish the steering this weekend.
If not, than I start with the luggage rack on the back.

For the seat, I am getting an anti sweat cushion that you see also on velomobiles. He has one that fits, but he can make it also custom to my seat.
I go for that, so I don't have to make my own and it doesn't sweat that much as with a foam cushion on it.
But that part will come next month.

So almost ready for a test ride. 😊

What a day. First I got an order, but I forgot to change my address. But luckily the new home owner was ad home and gave me my package.
After I got home and mounted the front deraillar, that I got the wrong angle deraillar mount. I mailed the shop and hope to get tomorrow or Monday a reply with if I can swap it and witch one I need.

Then I went to a store and got clamps for my steering and I got a rear fender. When I got home, I noticed that I payed 50% to much. So I called them and I must go back tomorrow. They give me the money that I payed to much.
I planned to work on my bike, so I could finish the drive train and the steering, do I can test drive. I can still do that, only not mount the front deraillar. But that isn't a problem.

I only need w m6 bolds and then I can finish the build.
Next week I hope to do my first test run.
I will also ad the luggage carrier on the back. Ad lighting and the front brakes.
By the end of next month I get my seat cushion and I will then also paint my bike.

I don't have to do much, but I spend to much money already. So the paint must wait. Else it would be ready in a week or 2.
But I will test ride it a lot and see where I need to change things. That is the positive thing of not painting it yet.
I have paint for the wooden seat, do I paint that, when I sanded the seat.

I hope that after today, I have more luck.
The mud guard is for a 20 to 24 inch, but the radius follies my 26inch very well. It's only a bit shorter, but that isn't a problem.
I will probably get 2 more of them for my front wheels. Or I get one and use the tiny ones. I must look ad that.

Today was a great day.
I got a reply from the hop about the front deraillar mount. He told me to try to bend it. But I decided to change the front boom and put it horizontal. This solved the problem.
I only need to weld it now.

This is the rear mud guard. It's for a 20-24 inch wheel, but it fits perfectly on a 26 inch wheel.
I only need to make a mounting point for it.

It's today a wonderful day.
Everything goes great now.
I got my money back, solved the deraillar problem and now it seems that everything fits just as I want it.