Warrior Trike Centre Angle

Hi,
The instructions in the Warrior Trike for the Caster Angle make sense at 80 degrees, but the instructions for making the Centre angle are so confusing - he keeps using phrases like "You will have to use your keen eye" and "setting it up by eye is the only way to get it right"- OK, but what should be the angle between the front axle tab and the crown of the fork? It look like around 70 deg from his pictures, but that is a guess!

Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks
Tim

I didn't eye any of it, because it would be totally wrong. I made several jigs that allowed me to measure clamp and hold into place everything i did.

I posted a lot of information how I did it that might help. I'm not sure specifically what part you're talking about, if you upload a pic I might be able to help.

This is the thread i mentioned. I did post pics of how i did the front wheels and alignment etc

what should be the angle between the front axle tab and the crown of the fork? It look like around 70 deg from his pictures, but that is a guess!
If you mean the axle tab and the kingpin then the kingpin should point to the contact patch of the tyre. If you are meaning the angle from horizontal across the frame to the kingpin then that is deetermined by the need to have the tabs vertical. To do that some threaded rod and nuts through both tabs at once will lock them both vertical for welding. If you mean something-else could you pull the relevant picture off the manual and highlight the relevant issue.

I have a few pictures of the jig (I totally copied from spinner) for making that part easier, less guess work and more consistent.

Just measure your tires and use a piece of wood for a mock tire, add a mock axel and clamp it all in place