What a Xmas present - many thanks ......

Hi all

So walking the dog this afternoon head down against the brutal weather [ well actually it was light and fairly nice [ brutal turned up an hour later ]] a passing car stopped the window wound down and a voice said ' have you got a Ziptie Guy ? '

A strange hail and one that needed further investigation , as I approached an arm was thrust out of the car window and a Xmas bag was presented for inspection.

Well you could have blown me down with a feather when i discovered it contained this :-

Now I have been given a 3D printer with absolutely zero idea how to use it and an idle comment to Martin [ DaleRider ] could it be used to print a mannequin preferable 1/4 scale to aid my Lego designing trikes/velomobiles etc was uttered.
A bit of internet to-ing and fro-ing discovered Zipguy looks as though it could be scaled up to 1/4.

A mammoth number of sessions involving 2 or more printers has resulted in me getting Zipguy , WOW what a Xmas present.

I now need to very very carefully remove the scaffolding and other artifacts from the prints and assembly can begin

It is very articulate

Did I say WOW ...

What to do with the printer now ?

Paul

Smashing gift. :)